Yulia said on May 14th, 2007

soo cute! but who sees this? the people who get on off ships, cruise ships? Actually i don’t even care I think it’s cute. That’s a fine reason in itself. I bet Bernbach and Ogilvy liked cute things.

whatthe said on May 14th, 2007

awesome photoshop!! love it

David H. said on May 14th, 2007

Wow. That’s one of the better ideas I’ve seen in a while. It leaves me thinking how clever it is. And if I was in Hamburg…I just might try and find some Mondo Pasta.

Freddy said on May 14th, 2007

It actually makes total sense. Hamburg has a huge amount of ships and one of the biggest ports in germany.

Jim Lane said on May 15th, 2007

Works well while it is a clean hawser, can you imagine the image with a chain coming out of the mouth? Toooo funny.

Davey said on May 15th, 2007

This is great piece of ambient media, but I wonder if this will reach it’s indented demographic; how many shipyard workers rave about spaghetti & noodles?

But I can still see this being employed in the urban sprawl; how about the rope dividers used when people are queuing in line, or telephone wires etc – hell anything long and stringy, I’d love to see this idea in the city!

Mark said on May 20th, 2007

Hahahahahsha. nice idea,but how will the ship owners react,are they notified?

Are they going to be happy that they’re ships are going to be permanent advertising boards????

What if they try to remove them?

raskuz said on May 24th, 2007

So clever but I think I’d saw it before.. somewhere..
can’t remembered.

mrslash said on May 26th, 2007

I love the execution! I really love it!

I just wish it could be applied here in Manila. One rarely passes by ports over here.

May 16th, 2007 at 4:01 am Marketing Post ™ » "Pazarlama Hakkında her şey" mention something about this post....
May 16th, 2007 at 5:00 am The Escape Blog : Blog Archive : Pasta On-Ship Advertising mention something about this post....
June 29th, 2008 at 1:24 pm Design links for the week mention something about this post....