joseph maguire said on October 17th, 2007

I saw it this past weekend watching the football game… Yup I thought to myself my cousin is that dork saying ” Trucks aren’t in world of warcraft” lol.. Funny commercial and very culturally relevant.

Joseph

Scott said on October 17th, 2007

I thought the ad was funny. Although I don’t think it counts as “Viral” since it’s on network TV and its pretty obvious that it’s a commercial.

Definitely got my attention when it came on the TV, so bravo to the team that made it. Good ad!

morph said on October 17th, 2007

I first saw it on youtube as i bet other thousands did. So its a commercial that got viral. :)

Did the commercial that ran on TV have any kind of logo at the end? Because I think that’s what makes this viral so brilliant.

Jerry said on October 17th, 2007

Brilliant, I could watch it over and over. :)

yulia said on October 17th, 2007

love it!!!!!! put up your battle ax and pop your trunk. it’s going to get filled with awards. what a rad promo.

will said on October 18th, 2007

technically this isn’t a viral spot, it ran on TV.V

Andrew said on October 18th, 2007

thank you leroy jenkins.

Sonya said on October 18th, 2007

Great theme and successfully executed. Way to keep up with the times.

Dave Kaufman - Techlife said on October 19th, 2007

I referenced your write up of this commercial in my syndicated column and blog’s article about games and game addiction, along with an interview with a game designer. This is a great example of geek culture.

October 19th, 2007 at 12:05 pm Techlife » Exclusive Interview: Ballistick’s & Stick Arena Creator Skye Boyes Gives us Screenshots mention something about this post....
November 2nd, 2007 at 8:51 am The Game Dame mention something about this post....