FrogPrince said on January 30th, 2008

Neat idea, but when I first saw it I thought it was a comb.

Does it work as a comb too? That would be funny… sort of a greaser inspiration as well.

pete said on January 30th, 2008

nice idea, card looks great and is unique.

but, if those little pieces are a die-cut, it doesn’t stand a chance being stuck into someones wallet, or wherever it is people put business cards these days.

unique, clever and creative are all good, but you’ve gotta think about practicality too.

bigj3rk said on January 30th, 2008

Ya certainly wouldn’t be very sturdy…same effect could’ve been acheived with an emboss, foil…or even just ink…

fragileheart said on January 30th, 2008

I was thinking the exact same thing pete. I mean it is a neat idea – but if it is die cut it’s not very practical is it?

Dam said on January 31st, 2008

I dont think they are die cuts… The lines would bend of course and eventually the card would loose its meaning and go straight to the bin…

Now, if the card is all printed and in between just a plain color, its a different thing, although if u have it on a different background other than that one, could look funny

John said on February 1st, 2008

It’s definitely die cut, you can see the thumb behind the card in the smaller image.

Great idea though. :)

Yulia said on February 1st, 2008

love it… although it looks like a comb? does he do hair on the side. then it will be the best card ever if he did.

Lou said on April 9th, 2008

He is big and bald.

Very funny man. I like it though did think it was a comb when I first saw it. Maybe that is part of the joke.

Alex said on April 13th, 2010

I’ve seen this card before but never have i ever thought it looked like a comb. I actually love the design. It’s funny how everyone thinks it looks like a comb though :)