The Ad Mad said on April 14th, 2008

Love the music and the direction. And yeah, they did it again, without screaming colors.

I dig it overall!

mikelite said on April 14th, 2008

meh. this one feels way too self-important and too much of a gimmick. Doesn’t do it for me.

anon said on April 14th, 2008

Another good example of whether or not companies should plagiarize themselves and if it hurts them or not. This feels like a poor-mans bravia-balls ad.

Yulia said on April 14th, 2008

it has a very nice feel to it, almost a short movie in a way. since i liked the previous spots of bouncy balls and the colors exploding, this seems like an nice addition to the family. wish it was a bit more exciting though. unless you’re at a rave or cancun or are 5 years old it’s hard to get excited by foam. the balls were exciting and so were the explosions but foam lacks the punch of those….

Yulia said on April 14th, 2008

ps. i wouldn;t cry if it was in my reel though, don’t get me wrong.

withoutstars said on April 14th, 2008

man, I wish I had one of those fallon budgets

Baroness said on April 14th, 2008

Fallon & Sony have to give up these sequels. Balls were amazing, paint was above average, bunnies were rodents ( beautiful soundtrack though) and now this foam lacks magic, i guess it suffers because of ta small production budget? What’s next, soap bubbles? Please, give it a rest.

bryanthui said on April 15th, 2008

sony bravia
like no other, but repeat itself

steve said on April 15th, 2008

People frolicking like idiots in what is essentially a form of pollution rather than natural snow : a perfect image for the mess late capitalism’s big corporations are making of things.

Well done, Fallon, you reallty fooled Sony didn’t you?

Ryan said on April 15th, 2008

Sort of gives me a creepy “Sept. 11 ashes falling throughout NYC feel.” Gives me goose bumps.

ninsq designq said on April 16th, 2008

initially was quite impressed but the more i see it, the more the feeling of repetitiveness seeps in. getting bored of these ‘effects’ in city scenes now. what does the foam try to convey? just another strange trick thrown out to give a decent visual interaction with the assumed ‘commercial market’

Madmen said on April 17th, 2008

What a reactionary response. I think it’s brilliant.

Jessica said on April 17th, 2008

If everbody is thinking alike them some-one isnt thinking! “Like no other”, looks like the same to me! common inspire me!

om said on April 23rd, 2008

This is so L’instant X videoclip… 1995-1996 by Marcus Nispel.
Still cool to watch.

Trevor said on April 25th, 2008

Just leave the classic ball ad alone!

No more object-flying-in-the-air ad from Fallon anymore!