FupDuckTV said on April 27th, 2009

I’m not sure I get it… yeah, I get that it is supposed to be cold and it is so cold that the chill bleeds over to the other billboard, but I just don’t get it… Kinda lame if you ask me.

Victoria Design said on April 28th, 2009

I think its quite cool, to interlink billboard campaigns. It makes both advert campaigns more interesting, and a talking point.

Von K said on April 28th, 2009

So these ads were placed like this on purpose? The Triumph board doesn’t make sense to me.

ldn said on April 28th, 2009

this doesn’t work so well for triumph as it does for jager. would have been better if the triumph model had been posing as she would normally in a close-up, except her nipples under her bathing top are noticeably hard. then it’s a win-win.

Rob said on May 5th, 2009

!”Doesn’t “trusse” translate to something like “girdle?” IDK. I get the lady is cold because the Jager is cold, but WTF is that Triumph ad all about?”

I might be reaching here, but is there a chance that your Danish is at fault, and not the Danish copywriter?

Von K said on May 5th, 2009

I never said anyone was “at fault,” just asking for someone who can read the board to explain it to me. I’m curious–I want to understand. Not being snarky.

Nu2Me said on May 5th, 2009

I got that the chill carried over to the other billboard, but it took me awhile to get it that she walked away from where (it is to be assumed) she was previously standing.

I like the co-advertising approach – it’s a neat idea that has legs. Though I have to agree, Jagermeister is the winner here, and not…Triumph.

liz said on July 30th, 2009

I agree; the concept is neat but it works much better for Jagermeister than Triumph. Based on the tree in the background the weather looks cold anyway; it probably would have been more effective if she had been wearing a sweater or something and then “walked away” to the other side of the board– but I’m guessing Triumph is just a lingerie store?