FupDuckTV said on April 21st, 2009

I’d soooo hook up with “Always late”. Although, with a name like Always Late, I’d need to stay “extra” protected and be ready to skip town at a moments notice…. ;-)

Rez said on April 21st, 2009

It makes me sick

Nate said on April 21st, 2009

Do they know their target audience that well, or is this ad really a cockup?

Sharon Wilson said on April 22nd, 2009

It gets its point across, but not in a positive way.

DipLow said on April 22nd, 2009

How is someone’s sexual identity the business of a company, or if a guy picks his nose? Maybe you can get fired in Chile if insert your finger in a nostril.

I understand what they are trying to do, but, I question the way it was executed.

James said on April 22nd, 2009

“So, the message here is install a video camera and discover all your employees are worthless?”
Well… duh!!
If they are worthless.. wouldn’t you like to know???

Von K said on April 22nd, 2009

Weak concept. Very negative vibe. Crappy execution. I hate it.

thibaud said on April 23rd, 2009

are you saying this is an add ?
you’ve got to be kidding..
this would make just a fine campaign against bigbrother-isation.

mcfly said on April 23rd, 2009

its a very good ad, funny, simple and different, common guys take your heads ot of your asses.
congrats.

Von K said on April 24th, 2009

Mcfly–don’t me wrong, I enjoy the photo as much as the next guy.

As an ad, though, this doesn’t even begin to cut it.

I still hate it.

P said on June 9th, 2009

Quote:
“Plus, I had a boss who would always remind us that we were “being watched.” He was a dick. This seems aimed at dicks like him. ”

Exactly!! That’s why this is a great ad.. It’s like those campaigns when they show kids being a real pain in the ass just to sell you condoms. Cruel? maybe. Effective? You bet your ass it is!!